Are You in Need of a Smile Makeover?
No matter how beautiful you feel, dull and unattractive teeth will leave you feeling insecure about your appearance. If you’re not pleased with the overall look and health of your teeth, you should consider contacting a cosmetic dentist about getting a smile makeover. Smile makeovers focus on your smile as a whole, not just one tooth or dental condition. So if you have multiple areas that could use dental treatments, a smile makeover is the procedure for you.
Smile Makeover Procedure
The great thing about smile makeovers is that your experienced dentist will take your whole smile into consideration. Whether you have chipped, crooked, or discolored teeth – or all the above – smile makeovers can give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
During your consultation with your, your teeth will be examined to determine which areas need improvement. You should tell your dentist straight away about what you want to achieve with your smile makeover so you can be sure you’ll be getting a smile that looks and feels best for you. Your dentist will then map out the game plan for your makeover, which can include a combination of the following:
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are best for correcting chipped, cracked, uneven, and discolored teeth. They can also help close small gaps between teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Cosmetic bonding uses to fix decayed teeth and many other aesthetic imperfections.
- Bridges: If you’re missing a tooth or a few teeth in a row, a bridge can “bridge” the gap made by those missing teeth.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-shaped caps that cover broken or decayed teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Get an evenly whitened, radiant smile.
- Dental Implants: If you’re completely missing a tooth or two, dental implants can be installed to appear and function as a normal tooth.
- Full or Partial Dentures: If you’re missing the whole upper or lower half of your teeth or a few teeth in a row, dentures may be something you want to incorporate into your smile makeover.
- Gum Restoration: and prominent gums both detract from the overall appearance of your smile. Gum restoration can give you an appealing and healthy gum line.
Smile Makeover Benefits
- Gives you a beautiful smile
- Corrects multiple dental conditions in a short period of time
- Improves your oral health
- Boosts your confidence
- Safe and effective
If you’ve been struggling with unattractive teeth, now’s your chance to finally get the smile you’ve always wanted. Smile makeovers fix practically every cosmetic imperfection you can think of, not just one. Contact our Grand Rapids cosmetic dentist at (616) 364-8716 for a smile makeover consultation today so you can get the smile you deserve.